Horse Boarding Currently Available
Happy Horses I Caring People
Boarding Features Offered:
- 80 acres for you and your horse to enjoy
- Heated facility in the winter with in-floor heat in the stall barn, grooming stalls, wash stalls, lounges, kitchen, restrooms and forced air in the indoor arena for your comfort
- Air-conditioned in the summer in the kitchen, restrooms, and lounges
- Large 80 x 200 indoor arena with aglime footing; very well lighted, 40 ceiling fans, 16' ceiling, observation deck with comfortable seating that is routinely groomed
- X-Large 100 x 300 outdoor arena with aglime footing; secluded setting with large beautiful oak trees, observation deck with umbrellas, comfortable seating, and picnic tables that is routinely groomed
- Beautiful cross country field to enjoy with starters through preliminary level jumps among rolling hills and mature trees
- Long and wide 1.5 mile sand trail that is 22' wide around the entire 80 acres that is routinely groomed
- Large grass pastures with wood, smooth wire, and hot wire fencing. About half of the pastures have large beautiful trees scattered among the property
- Water accessible in every pasture year round
- Spacious 12 x 12 stalls with rubber mats, automatic waters, large awning windows, ceiling fans, Classic Equine drop down sliding doors
- Extra wide 16' concrete barn isle
- 2 - 12 x 9 grooming stalls
- 2 - 12 x 9 wash stalls /grooming stalls with hot and cold water for year round use
- Cable TVs in the kitchen, lounge, grooming/wash stalls
- WIFI in the barns
- Online Calendar for lessons, training, leases, shows, clinics, and services
- Trailer parking available
- Playground for the kids to play on
- Daily turnout with long turn out hours (group, semi-private, or private turnout)
- Purina Strategy or Purina Equine Senior Grain fed twice daily
- Supplements fed daily if desired
- Hay fed 2-3 times daily
- Hay fed in the pastures daily during the winter months when grass is unavailable
- Stalls cleaned daily
- Evening check done daily to make sure the horses are all tucked in before nighttime.
- Owners/trainer live on the property
- Training packages available from full training, at a discounted rate, to individual training rides
- Lessons available for Dressage, Eventing, Jumper and Hunter riders
- Lessons offered for all levels of riders (beginner through advanced)
- Lesson ponies and horses available if you do not have your own horse
- Leases available
- Clinics and inhouse horse shows offered
- Training and coaching available at shows in Dressage, Eventing, Jumpers and Hunters
- Trailering available to shows and clinics
- Trainers include: Michelle Stephan and Alison Sader Larson
We take exceptional, individualized care of the horses. The facility has a fun and friendly environment for horses, ponies, adults, and kids. If you do not have a horse, no problem, you can take a lesson or lease one of our experienced Owl's Nest lesson horses. We enjoy improving your experiences with horses. We are very lucky to have a fantastic group of people at our facility. Other services are available for more personalized care.
We offer 3 Options for Boarding your Horse at Owl's Nest Farms:
Board Only: $820 board per horse per month
Board plus Basic Training: $860 per horse per month ($750 discounted board plus $110 training with Michelle Stephan)
Board plus Full Training: $1,390 per horse per month ($750 discounted board plus $640 discounted training with Michelle Stephan)
Training with Michelle Stephan: (lessons are 45 minutes)
A private lesson or training ride is $55, semi-private is $40 or group is $35.
A lesson/training ride is $40 each if in full training with Michelle Stephan.
Call or text Michelle Stephan at 612-382-4191or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Dressage Training with Alison Sader Larson: (lessons are 45 minutes)
Contact Alison for prices at 651-261-9147 or email email@example.com.
To inquire about Boarding: call Michelle Stephan at 612-382-4191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large 80' x 200' indoor arena with aglime footing is comfortable year round since it is heated in the winter
Beautiful grass pastures for the horses to enjoy during the day
Comfortable 12' x 12' stalls have plenty of room for ribbons
X-large 100' x 300' outdoor arena with aglime footing is surronded by beautiful old large oak trees and fantastic sunsets
The cross country field is fun and exciting!
Beautiful sand trail around the 80 acres for riders and horses to enjoy
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill
Call or Text Michelle at 612-382-4191 or email email@example.com for additional information.